Hercules A

Hercules A
Radio-Optical View of the Galaxy Hercules A - Many thanks to: NASA, ESA, S. Baum and C. O'Dea (RIT), R. Perley and W. Cotton (NRAO/AUI/NSF), and the Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Coordinated Observations of Io-B on 110821, remotely from Windward Community College Radio Observatory in Hawaii USA, while I was in Pincher Creek Alberta Canada

I obtained wonderful results during my remote observations, in the company of a total of about 8 Radio JOVE Observers, including myself (considering the whole Conference that lasted almost 2 hours for me).

I connected via Gmail Voice Video instead of my usual Skype (free call for me).

A great success, many thanks to Dr. James Thieman, Goddard Space Flight Center, for organizing this great event !

The graphics below were created in real time during the Conference, I show a sample of nice activity periods.